By using the content of this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years or older.
Accuracy of content
We have taken proper care and precautions to ensure that the information we provide on this Website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee, nor do we accept any legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of anything contained on this Website or on any linked site.
The information contained on this Website should not take the place of professional advice.
Mystical Mandala Website is made available for your use on your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. By using this Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
You agree that you will use this website in accordance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
You agree that you will not use, nor will you allow or authorise any third party to use, the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene or in any other inappropriate way or in a way which conflicts with the Website or the Services.
If you contribute to our blog and/or make any public comments on this Website which are, in our opinion, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene or in any other way inappropriate or which conflict with the Website or the Services offered, then we may at our discretion, refuse to publish such comments and/or remove them from the Website.
Indemnification and Limitation for loss or damage
- You agree to indemnify Mystical Mandala’s owners and its Tarot readers (Us) and hold Us harmless from and against any and all liabilities or expenses arising from or in any way related to your use of this Website or the Services or information offered on this Website, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you.
- By accessing the Mystical Mandala website you acknowledge and accept, that all content, Tarot readings and advice arising therefrom are provided and intended for the purposes of spiritual, self-development and entertainment only.
- Any person who is provided a Tarot reading from Mystical Mandala agrees that Mystical Mandala, and the person who gave the Tarot reading, are not liable, in either contract or negligence, for any decisions or actions taken by any person based on the reading and information provided on this website.
- We are not liable for any inaccuracy of any of the content or statements contained on this Website or in relation to our Tarot reading.
- The website and its owners are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential losses or damages, including punitive damages, arising due to use of this site.
- Mystical Mandala does not claim 100 % accuracy of its readings or any content on the website.
- Mystical Mandala and/ or its staff are not a medical doctor, financial advisor, an accountant or a legal practitioner and so do not advise on the same.
- Mystical Mandala cannot be responsible for any loss, corruption or interception of data sent to or from the Site that occurs outside of our computer systems (such as those which occur while data is being sent over the internet). We recommend that you install and use up-to-date anti-virus and firewall software on your computer.
Intellectual property and copyrights
We hold the copyright to the content of this Website, including all uploaded files, layout design, data, graphics, articles, file content, codes, news, tutorials, videos, reviews, forum posts and databases contained on the Website or in connection with the Services. You must not use or replicate our copyright material other than as permitted by law. Specifically, you must not use or replicate our copyright material for commercial purposes unless expressly agreed to by Us, in which case we may require you to sign a Licence Agreement.
If you wish to use content, images or other of our intellectual property, you should submit your request to us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to external websites
This Website may contain links that direct you outside of this Website. These links are provided for your convenience and are not an express or implied indication that we endorse or approve of the linked Website, it’s contents or any associated website, product or service. We accept no liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection to your use of these sites.
You may link to our articles or home page. However, you should not provide a link which suggests any association, approval or endorsement on our part in respect to your website, unless we have expressly agreed in writing. We may withdraw our consent to you linking to our site at any time by notice to you.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in Victoria.
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions, in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.