Code of Ethics
- I am an Aspiring Tarot reader, but do not claim to be a psychic nor do I claim to read the future.
- I will carry on my practice honestly and be open about what I can and cannot do.
- I believe, Tarot should be used for the good and to empower people to aid them in their personal development.
- I will treat all my clients with respect and compassion regardless of race, religion, gender, age or sexual preference.
- I will read the Tarot cards to the best of my ability and with honesty.
- I will ensure that my readings are non judgmental.
- I will ensure that I do not make decisions for my clients. My aim as a Tarot reader will be to guide my clients to take responsibility of their own action.
- I will ensure that my clients do not become dependent on me and will not pressurise them for return visits.
- Tarot readings with me will be private and confidential and will not be shared with a third party without the client’s consent or required in the event of a life-threatening situation or by a court of law.
- I will not read for third parties as I believe in respecting privacy of other people.
- I will respect my clients’ right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.
- I am not a medical practitioner, financial advisor, an accountant or a legal practitioner and so will not advise on the same. I would recommend you to seek professional help for similar issues.
- There are certain topics that I consider as a taboo and will not do a reading for e.g. questions of sexual nature, time of death or winning a lottery and similar.
- I reserve the right to refuse any reading I choose. In this case I will refund any payments if applicable. It is important that I feel comfortable and the question has to resonate with me, to respond to any requests paid or otherwise.
- I will not read for minors.
- Clients will be informed of any costs associated with the Tarot readings before the session commences. There will be no hidden costs involved.
Copyright of Images
Illustrations from the Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot Deck®, known also as the Rider Tarot and the Waite Tarot, reproduced by permission of U.S. Games Systems, Inc., Stamford, CT 06902 USA.
Copyright ©2006 by U.S. Games Systems, Inc. Further reproduction prohibited. The Rider-Waite Tarot Deck® is a registered trademark of U.S. Games Systems, Inc.